Monday, September 18, 2006

Barça Forever


For me F.C Barcelona is the best Europe soccer club. I don’t like it because of its players, I like it because the way they play their games and their excellent ability to win their matches. I started being a fanatic of Barcelona almost 8 months ago when I saw a Barcelona match vs. Real Madrid in which Barcelona won 3-1, after that match they kept winning games, cup, leagues, etc and I realized that I was a fanatic of Barcelona. Now he is one of the best Europe soccer club.
F.C.B Barcelona is also called Barça Culés, and Blaugrana. It’s founded in 1899 and it is in the 1st division league. The club's main stadium is the Camp Nou wich has a capacity of 98,787 people. It has very good players like: Victor Valdes, Juliano Belleti, Thiago Motta, Rafael Marques, Carles Puyol, Xavi, Giuly, Ronaldinho, Samuel Eto'o, zambrott, Van Brockhorst, Edmilson, Sylvinho, Santiago Ezquerro, Leonel Messi, Deco, Javier Saviola, Olequer, Iniesta, Liliam Thuram, Albert Jorquera, Ruben.


This is another reason of why barcelona is better than other soceer teams:
UEFA Champions Leage: 2
UEFA Cup winers cup: 4
Inter-Cities Fairs Cup: 3
European Super Cup: 2
Inter-Cities Fairs Cup trophy play off: 1
Copa Latina: 2
Spanish Champions: 18
Copa de Rey: 24
Super Copa de España: 11
La liga del Mediterraneo:1
Copa Mayaca: 22
Copa Cataluyan : 5
Copa de la liga: 2

3 Comments:

Blogger Juan David A. said...

Hey Sebastian I think did your post with a great idea also you put a lot of details like those specific dates this makes me notice that you did a great research of this topic. I think that when you named the three ways of saying it, you helped the people understand your title and the rest of the text. Keep on the good work and remember Barça rules!

5:54 PM  
Blogger Robe A. said...

Sebastian,
I think you did a great job on your post, but dont put that much of details maybe put photos or tell stories of matches, or like how Barcelona defeated Arsenal. Really I like Barça, but I prefer Arsenal FC, but keep it up with the great work!

11:03 PM  
Blogger Miguel said...

I think your post has true events of barcelona but it has to little. you should put more important events.what I like is that the players and the cups of barca are true info and its not easy to find all this info. I loved the photo you put in your post about the stadium.

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home