Monday, September 25, 2006

Soccer the Best Sport!!

Soccer is one of the most popular sports in the world. There are many soccer stars like ronaldinho, Shevshenko, Henrry, Zidane, Ronaldo, Cristiano Ronaldo and many more; but for me the best one is ronaldinho a Brazilian soccer player which plays in Brazil and Barcelona F.C which are very good teams.

My favorite sport is soccer and I enjoy playing this port. It helps you in many ways because you have fun an at the same time you do exercise, and as a result you will have a very healthy life. I started practicing soccer since I was in 2nd grade; and I think I am good at it.

When I got to middle school (6th grade) I went to the school soccer tryouts(this is when they make practices too see how people play and chose the team). I was very nervous but finally the coach chose me to be on the team. Right now I am in 7 grades and I qualified again to the school soccer team, my position is goal keeper. I am doing my best, and putting lots of effort on it so each day I get better playing that wonderful sport.

2 Comments:

Blogger Miguel said...

I like very much what you told about soccer, your pasion of soccer and the effort you put playing soccer. All the things you told in your blog where very good and sentences that attracts you to play soccer. Its very true that soccer is good fro your health and for enjoying it. i think you should be a defender because you are very good defending.

12:16 PM  
Blogger Daniel T. said...

Hey Sebas! Your post is very interesting because you express how you feel about soccer, it's players, and it's teams. I agree with what you say about Ronaldinho, Brazil, and FC Barcelona. I think that you should be more careful with your writings, you wrote ronaldinho instead of Ronaldinho. You confused some letters, but your blog is very cool, and it is about the best sport, soccer.

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home