Sunday, October 01, 2006

[[The Best Vacations of My Life]]

These were the best summer vacations I ever had. When my father told me about our next vacations it seemed like a excellent experience because of many reasons: it was going to be with three of my friend family; Miguel’s, Daniel's, and Luis Carlo's. I also knew that this experience was going to be unique because we were going to be on a cruise, and visit many places that I haven’t visit before. I couldn't wait for that trip and when the trip was getting closer, days were longer, and I was very anxious and time seemed to last forever.

And finally our trip was next day. That night we packed all things that were needed in our backpacks. I could not sleep I was very anxious and my friends to. When the sun went out I waked up it was 6:00 I could believe that the day of the trip had reached. Everyone take a shower, we ate break fast and made the usually routine that we usually make; as soon as everyone was ready we leaved to the air port. When we got to the airport there was Daniel and Luis Carlos Family; later Miguel got to the airport. Time passed and every family was now sitting on the airplane. There we were like 2 hours until we reached to the Miami’s airport. There we grabbed our backpacks and in a few minutes we divide into several groups: Miguel and Daniel in one group, me in another, and Luis Carlos in another; each group went into different airplanes but to the same destination Seattle.

They got to Seattle to Seattle, Washington; like at 1:00 am but we reached there at 5:00 pm. When we got to the air port of Seattle we had some problems with the transportation and we reached the hotel at 6:30; the hotel was horrible it even had a sign near it that said drugs and prostitution over this placed, y felt very scared. The other 3 family were supposed to be there, but they weren’t so we had to look at them so we took a public bus that was horrible too. It passed minutes looking for them, but we founded them. We (the four families) got dinner and take another time the public bus to the hotel. We slept early because the next day was the Cruise to Alaska.

The next day we went into vans to the place were we took the cruise. It was like a dream; the Cruise was huge it was very pretty and elegant and it all yours for 7 days. The first day we had a fire drill this was very important for our safety. Every one including my sister had its room carnet for entering. In the cruise we made many friends from every part from the world China, Europe, and 3 from Bogotá. If you looked from the Cruise window you may see icebergs and whales jumping. There were many activities from arcade rooms and fun factories, you could plat soccer, ping pong, basketball and other sports; trust me you will never be bored in a cruise. One of the best things of the cruise was the food you could eat whatever food that you want ice-cream, pizza, hamburgers, salad, sushi, and millions of food more; you could eat at whatever time even at 2 of the morning, and the amount that you want. It had like 3 pools but they were extremely cold because of the weather. We also learned some magic tricks on the night, the night dinners were very elegant and you should bring pretty dresses, shirts, pants, etc. days were very long because nightfall was like at 10:30 pm (it was very cold and windy at nights) It was so exiting that I prefer have fun in the cruise than seeing the world Cup 2006 matches. We made several stops on Juneau the capital of Akaka, there we got on a little car that left us in the top of a mountain, we also went to Ketchikan which for me was the coolest, we went in a boat to see whales and other sea animals this was a wonderful experience, and in Skagway were I saw snow for second time and saw wild bears. And in the 5th day we made the last stop to see the oldest glaciar. But every good thing has to end one day. It was a amazing Cruise, I wish to do that again!!


When we got to Seattle we spend 2 nights more in it while the other three families stayed one day and from that and on made another trip. During those days we visited the space needle, the airplane museum which was great, visit the public market, the first Nike shop. And we check out a car for going to Vancouver, Canada.

In the way of Canada was very long we had to cross a very log line for the frontier. We reached Canada at night and at soon as we got to the hotel which was millions of time better of the one in Seattle. Canada is a great place with lots of things it is very clean and there are very little poor people. I enjoy it very much. I had there a very hard experience that was to hike a mountain it took me 2, hours and when I reached its peak I was felt like dying. I was in there 5 days. And in the 6th one I took another airplane to Miami.

When I was in Miami the climate changed allot, it was really hot compared to Alaska's. There we shopped, went to the beach and few things because we were only there 2 days. As I have say you before every good thing ends and the 3rd day in Miami we went to the airport there we met Miguel and his family. And we both came to Cartagena together. When we arrived to Cartagena everything as before. It was the best trip I ever had in my whole life, I wish you could do the same trip as me and my friends, you would be fascinated!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger natalia y. said...

Hey Cebolla!
Wheww!It took me time to read that long post. However, seems like those vacations were very exciting. It must had been a great experience going to Alaska. I had always dreamed to go there. It must be very cool!
PS: Long post!!

8:49 PM  
Blogger Juan D said...

Joey Cebolla,
It seems that those where a super vacations. And i think that you passed a great time with Miguel,Daniel, and Luis Carlos. I would loved to went to Alaska with those friends.By the way it is a good post the only thing is that it is too long!!!!!!!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Pau I said...

Hi Cebolla! Wow! Your post was super long! It was super good though! The hotel in Miami sounds very freaky! I think you had a great time in Alaska and Canada with all your friends! That makes it better! Good job!

7:31 PM  
Blogger Miguel said...

sebastian it a very long post and it seemed it was great vacation. I like your detailed and the info and how you described the vacations it seemed it was very cool. Keep it up with those blogs it was cool.

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. I'm Derek, one of Mr.Fisher's students. You are so lucky that you went to these places. Are you going on any more vacations anytime soon. Oh, I almost forgot, I subscribed to your blog because I think you write good blogs.

From: Derek

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops!! I accidently put a period instead of a question mark.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home